मार्केटमधिल उपलब्ध ऑडिओ एडिटींग सॉफ्टवेअरच्या गर्दीत उजवे ठरणारे ऑडॅसिटी तुम्ही नक्की वापरुन पहा.
Audacity is the best free audio editing tool around. It's an incredibly useful application, whether you're recording live or just editing audio files. This editor can record and play sounds and import and export WAV, AIFF, MP3, and OGG files.
Recording- Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
Import and Export - Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats.
- Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad.
- Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library.
- Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to CD.
- Import and export all file formats supp orted by libsndfile.
- Open raw (headerless) audio files using the “Import Raw” command.
Editing – Audacity supports very easy editing features.
- Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete.
- Use unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps.
- Very fast editing of large files.
- Edit and mix an unlimited number of tracks.
- Use the Drawing tool to alter individual sample points.
- Fade the volume up or down smoothly with the Envelope tool.
Effects – You can add Effects to Audio files using Audacity
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
- Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
- Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
- Other built-in effects include: Echo, Phaser, Wahwah, Reverse
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Record at up to 96 kHz.
- Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and Audacity will convert them automatically in realtime.
Plug-Ins – Audacity allows you to add new effects using Plug-Ins
- Spectrogram mode for visualizing frequencies.
- “Plot Spectrum” command for detailed frequency analysis.
Performance - The performance of most Audacity functions is quick--even CPU-hogging tasks such as exporting to MP3 or adding complex effects.
Runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and GNU/Linux.
Visit - http://audacity.sourceforge.net/