एफबॅकअप हे विंडोज वर वापरता येणारे मोफत डेटा बॅकअप सॉफ्टवेअर आहे. एफबॅकअपचा वापर करुन संगणकावरील फाईल्स एखाद्या लोकल ड्राईव्ह, नेटवर्क ड्राईव्ह किंवा USB ड्राईव्ह वर बॅकअप करता येतात. automatic आणि scheduled बॅकअपच्या सुविधा एफबॅकअप मधे उपलब्ध आहेत. एफबॅकअप ओपन फाईल्स चा बॅकअप सुद्धा घेवु शकते.
FBackup is freeware backup program for Windows. FBackup protects your important files and folders from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. Using FBackup you can easily backup to any local or network drive or to external drives (such as USB drives).
· FBackup is a backup software free for both commercial and personal use.
· You define a backup job, set it to run automatically, and forget about it. FBackup will automatically run the backup at the scheduled date, so you have the benefits not only of having your data protected, but you'll also save precious time.
· When using "full backup", the sources will be archived using standard zip compression. FBackup uses ZIP64 compression, which means that it can create zip files over 2GB in size. Also, you can password protect your backup zip files.
· Mirror backup - If you don't want to have the files stored in one zip file, FBackup can make exact copies of the backup sources using "mirror backup".
· Run actions before/after backup. -- For each backup job, you can define an action to execute before or after the backup. For example, you can select "Clear backup" before the backup runs, so that all the previous backed up files will be cleared before loading the new ones. As an after-backup action, you can set it to stand by, log off, hibernate or even shut down the computer once the backup has successfully finished.
· Easy to use. - Backup and restore operations are ,made easier by FBackup by offering friendly wizards.
· Automatic updates. - FBackup automatically checks for updates weekly, so you'll know when a new version is released. The option to check for updates can be disabled, but we recommend that it is enabled so that FBackup will be up-to-date.
· Multiple backup destinations. By default, your backups will be stored on the local Windows partition. To be sure you have a secure backup, we highly recommend you to store the backups on other destinations supported by FBackup (such as an external USB/Firewire drive, or on a mapped network drive). This way, if your computer suffers a hardware failure, you'll have your data safe on an external location.
· Backup open files - If a file is in use by another program at the time of the backup, FBackup will still be able to back up that file, because it uses the Volume Shadow Service that Windows provides. So, as long as you're using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server or Windows 7, FBackup will back up those open files. As an example, you will be able to back up your Outlook emails and settings without closing the program first.
FBackup is a free data backup software, it is not recommended for full system backup (disk image backups).
Visit - http://www.fbackup.com/